Basic customer information
"In order for users of ADVENTUREES CAPITAL PFP, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as "ADVENTUREES") to have a complete understanding of the risks involved in investing in any of the projects, and in accordance with Article 61.3 of Law 5/2015, dated April 27, 2015, on the promotion of business financing, all users must be aware of and carefully read all the following information."
1. Adventurees as an Equity Crowdfunding platform
ADVENTUREES CAPITAL PFP, S.L. (hereinafter ADVENTUREES) is an Equity Crowdfunding Platform listed in the Official Register of the National Securities Market Commission under No. 14 and, therefore, authorized to perform its activities as an Equity Crowdfunding Platform.
ADVENTUREES informs Investors that such authorization does not imply that it has the status of investment services company, nor credit institution and that it is not affiliated with any investment guarantee fund or deposit guarantee fund.
ADVENTUREES has implemented adequate measures and organizational means to minimize the risk of fraud and operational risk. ADVENTUREES' own payments and collections are made through an external intermediary duly authorized by the Bank of Spain. This entity, currently MangoPay, ensures that the collection and payment system is properly executed, minimizing the risk of fraud and operational risk.
ADVENTUREES has mechanisms in place in case of discontinuation of business. Projects in progress at the time of termination of activity will be canceled, and the total amount of funding raised up to that time will be returned to the investors. In the case of projects financed through capital increase, and participated by ADVENTUREES, the latter will liquidate its position in the sponsor's company and, in the case of intermediation of any kind, will make arrangements to facilitate the direct relationship between each sponsor and its investors. In the case of projects financed through loans and with amounts pending repayment, ADVENTUREES will take the necessary steps so that the loan repayment procedures can be performed directly between the sponsor and the investors.
2. About the projects and the securities issued by project sponsors
ADVENTUREES informs Investors that the Projects published on the Website by the Sponsors are not subject to authorization and/or supervision by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores or by the Bank of Spain, nor do they review the information on the Projects.
Likewise, the securities issued by the Sponsors are not subject to authorization and/or supervision by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores or the Bank of Spain, nor has the information provided by the Sponsor been reviewed by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores or constitutes a prospectus approved by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores.
3. Investor risk
ADVENTUREES warns Investors of the risks involved in participating in loans or subscribing to the shares, participations or other securities representing capital and bonds through the Equity Crowdfunding Platform. In particular, the Investor should take into account:
- that they may not obtain the expected profitability, since it is variable and will depend on the success of the Sponsor's company and its Project, and the investor may even lose all or part of their investment. The Investor is also warned of the risk of the investment's lack of liquidity.
- that they will be required to comply with the obligations they may have acquired when making an investment in a Project.
- that the percentage of the shares, participations or other representative securities of the Sponsor's company could be reduced by the incorporation of new partners to the capital of the Sponsor's company, which is known as dilution.
- that they may not receive dividends, as the Sponsor may decide to reinvest the profits earned. Dividends are the profits that the Sponsor's company could earn and which it could decide to distribute among all the members of the company or to reinvest them.
- that the rights granted by the shares, participations or other securities representing the capital acquired from the Promoter's company may be subject to limitations, such as not being able to influence the management of the Promoter's company.
- that the transferability of the shares which they may have acquired from the Sponsor's company may be restricted by the provisions of the Bylaws, the Shareholders' Agreement or by legislation.
4. Fees, hiring process and billing method
The applicable prices to users are as follows:
- Sponsor: The rates applicable to Sponsors, the hiring procedure and the billing method can be found in the "Plans and Prices" section of the Get Funding tab.
- Investor: They will not be required to pay a fee to register as a User on the ADVENTUREES website. However, they will need to pay the investment cost or capital for the project they are interested in. The amount will be determined by the investor, taking into consideration the proposal of each Project's Sponsor, and will be subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Investment Contract for each project.
Users must register by completing the Registration Form, thus gaining access to the private area of ADVENTUREES and being able to use the different services described in the General Terms and Conditions.
The Sponsors and the Investors may enter into an agreement to receive and make the investment in a Project, under the terms and conditions determined by the Sponsor and that the Investor must accept in order to make the investment. ADVENTUREES recommends that investors carefully read all this information, the General Terms and Conditions., and the contracts with the Sponsor, which state the rights and obligations acquired by the investor upon making an investment in a project.
5. Auditor's Identity
ADVENTUREES CAPITAL PFP, S.L. is an entity audited by:
Alejandro Concepción Feliciano
R.O.A.C. nº 23.308