Basic information for clients
With the intention that the Users of ADVENTUREROS PFP, S.L. have full knowledge of those risks involved in investing in any of the Projects, and in compliance with Article 61.3 of Law 5/2015 of 27 April on the promotion of business financing, all Users must take into account and read the following.
1. Adventurers as a platform for Participatory Financing
ADVENTURERS PFP, S.L. (hereinafter ADVENTUREES) is a Participatory Financing Platform registered in the Official Register of the Spanish National Securities Market Commission under number 14 and, therefore, authorised to carry out its activities as a participatory financing platform.
ADVENTUREES informs Investors that such authorisation does not imply that it has the status of an investment services company or credit institution and that it is not a member of any investment guarantee fund or deposit guarantee fund.
ADVENTUREES has implemented adequate organisational measures and means to minimise the risk of fraud and operational risk. ADVENTUREES' own payments and collections are made through an external intermediary, duly authorised by the Bank of Spain. This entity, currently MangoPay, ensures that the collection and payment system is carried out in an appropriate manner, minimising the risk of fraud and operational risk.
ADVENTUREES has mechanisms in place in the event of cessation of activity. The projects in campaign at the time of the cessation of activity will be cancelled, and the total funding collected so far returned to investors. In the case of projects financed through capital increase, and participated by ADVENTUREES, the latter will liquidate its position in the company of the promoter and, in the case of intermediation of any kind, will make arrangements to facilitate the direct relationship between each promoter and its investors. In the case of projects financed through loans and with amounts pending repayment, ADVENTUREES will take the necessary steps to ensure that the loan repayment procedures can be carried out directly between the promoter and the investors.
On the projects and the securities issued by the promoters
ADVENTUREES informs Investors that the Projects published on the Website by the Promoters are not subject to authorisation and/or supervision by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission or the Bank of Spain, nor do they review the information on the Projects.
Likewise, the securities issued by the Promoters are not subject to authorisation and/or supervision by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission or the Bank of Spain, nor has the information provided by the Promoter been reviewed by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission or constitutes an informative leaflet approved by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission.
3. Risks for the investor
ADVENTUREES warns Investors of the risks involved in participating in loans or subscribing shares, participations or other securities representing capital and bonds through the participative financing platform. In particular, the Investor must take into account:
- that might not obtain the expected return, since it is variable and will depend on the success of the Promoter's company and its Project, and may even lose all or part of its investment. The Investor is also warned of the risk of lack of liquidity of the investment.
- The Investor is also warned of the risk of lack of liquidity of the investment. The Investor will be obliged to comply with the obligations he has acquired when making an investment in a Project.
- that the percentage of its shares, holdings or other values representing the Promoter's company could be reduced by the incorporation of new partners to the Promoter's company capital, which is what is known as dilution.
- which may not receive dividends, as the Promoter may decide to reinvest the profits obtained. Dividends are the profits that the Promoter's company would obtain and that it could decide to distribute among all the partners of the same or reinvest them.
- that the rights granted to you by the shares, participations or other securities representing the capital you have acquired from the Promoter's company may be subject to limitations, such as not being able to influence the management of the Promoter's company.
- that the transferability of the shares acquired from the Promoter's company may be restricted by the provisions of the Articles of Association, the Shareholders' Agreement or by legislation itself.
Tariffs, contracting procedure and invoicing method
The prices applicable to Users are:
- Promoter: The rates applicable to Promoters, the hiring procedure and the way of invoicing can be consulted in the "Plans and prices" section of the Get investment tab.
- Investor: you will not have to pay for registering as a User in the ADVENTUREES Web Site, but you will have to pay the price or the capital of the investment in that Project in which you are interested. This amount will be the one that the Investor determines taking into account the proposal of each Promoter in his Project and will be subject to the conditions and terms that are established in the Contract to invest in each one of the Projects.
Users must register by completing the Registration Form, thus being able to access the private area of ADVENTUREES and use the various services described in the General Conditions of Contract.
Promoters and Investors may enter into a contract to receive and carry out the investment in a Project, under the terms and conditions determined by the Promoter and which the Investor must accept in order to carry out the investment. ADVENTUREES recommends that Investors carefully read all this information, the General Contracting Conditions and the contracts with the Promoter in which the obligations and rights acquired by making the Investment in a Project are included.
5. Auditor's Identity
Adventureros PFP, S.L. is an entity audited by:
Alejandro Concepción Feliciano
R.O.A.C. nº 23.308